To the new and experienced artist alike, the arts + entertainment industry can seem impenetrable and at times impossible to navigate. The life of the artist demands supreme confidence, the right network, ideal branding, the right marketing plan and key knowledge from mentors in order to succeed.
Creative Spotlights is here to help you create your own path through the labyrinth that is the entertainment business. How do we do this? We provide the following services with coaching and a marketing plan to fully support your creative career.
We are seeking a social media intern who wants to work with a creative startup from the ground up. You will be helping create content calendars, creative copy, posting on social media, and helping us gain alot more awareness.
- Facebook, Email, Google Docs
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Amazing communication, available for weekly group meetings with other interns and responsive to Intern Manager on a consistent, regular basis.
- College credit preferred, will provide official internship paperwork to advisor.
- Junior or Senior college student, college graduate or 3+ year’s experience in their field of choice.
- Located in New York City, Miami, Los Angeles preferred or any other mega city where arts and entertainment is huge!
● Potential referrals towards intern for paid opportunities (for example graphic design gigs)
● Promotion of intern’s contributions through social network (to build reputation and network)
● Stipend for quality work and efforts (payment upon completion of goals/tasks)
● Promotion to paid freelance status (upon 3-6 months of consistent efforts and support)
● Ideally paid employment as part of the Creative Spotlights Team including title of a specific department (Director of Marketing, Social Media Manager etc.) with interns under them
● Full recommendation letter by Creative Spotlights and/or Vida Linda Coaching to ensure other employment
● Reference on Linkedin.com
● Complimentary coaching with Vida Linda Coaching
● Invitations to local art and entertainment events in NYC and Miami
● 20% commission to be paid via paypal from Emily Correa (between $50-$110) to Intern for all referrals who enroll in her 6-week Creativity Spark Program
● 10% commission to be paid by Creative Spotlights per sale of the upcoming ebook ”In the Spotlight: Over 100 Voices in Music” by becoming an affiliate and promoting book online
Click here to complete the application