- •Internship duration is for a semester (12 weeks or equivalent).
- Hours are part time (20 hours a week).
- Intern will work on site during regular business hours as well as some evenings and weekends.
- Projects to include assistance with social media communication, event management, GRAMMY U programs and administrative office support.
- Assist with managing The GRAMMY U social platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Manage Twitter lists and Facebook fans to monitor the GRAMMY U member audience
- Create updates using our social media analytic platform to better understand our engagement with GRAMMY U members/followers
- Assist with moderating comments on our official social media sites
- Assist with capturing content and live updating from events
- Organize reports and recaps measuring social ROI
- Currently enrolled in a college/university. One year of course work towards degree in related field is preferred.
- Interest in music and commitment to a career in the recording industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer (Microsoft Office & Excel)
- Experienced with and must have some kind of presence on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram and YouTube
- Someone who actively follows all types of music/tech/digital/social news on different media outlets
- Knowledgeable of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Please download the application at www.grammy.org/recording-academy/jobs/internships and submit via email to Jodie Blum . The application asks for two letters of recommendation which do not have to be submitted until after an interview is scheduled. Please provide all other information as specified.