pipeline of new business opportunities, relationships and leads for the launch of design contests and
campaigns on Creative Allies. This role will work to identify, qualify and prioritize alliances with organizations, brands and agencies for our online community of over 40,000 illustrators, designers and fans. The ideal candidate needs to be a heavy self-starter and trend spotter with passion for music, sports and the arts. The position is for a creative, savvy thinker who can build and implement strategic marketing solutions. Applicants need to be self-starters with strong organizational skills. Candidates should have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively and simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the music and entertainment industries with a specialty in marketing, advertising and consumer behavior.
- Entrepreneurial drive, initiative, independence, and personal responsibility.
- Strong networking ability.
Santa Monica, CA
- Develop new brand relations across all music and entertainment verticals.
- Initiate, contact, and establish relationships with new clients.
- Guide prospects through the initial contest creation process to ensure proper work flows are set up and functioning, and maximize the promotional opportunities.
- Identify and prioritize strategic partners to expand and enhance opportunities for the Creative
- Allies community of designers and illustrators.
- Collaborate with senior management team to identify new business initiatives.
- Maintain weekly written and verbal communication with Creative Allies upper management.
- Provide timely recap reports of new prospects and contacts.
- Participate in long -term strategic thinking and planning.
- Support CRO/Partnerships Manager on opportunities for Creative Allies to create relevant sponsors/advertiser offerings.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- This position reports to the company’s Partnerships Manager and CRO.
- Pursuing a current degree in Marketing and/or Advertising.
- Knowledge of online research methods, 3rd party research tools, and understanding of the facets of online advertising and ad metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and basic web-based protocols and communication tools.
Send a tweet to @iamNickRice