CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients’ brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
- Kenny Chesney
- Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Tim McGraw
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
- Internships are for college credit only.
- Must be available at least 3-5 days a week and own a laptop.
Internships are available in the following departments:Operations Intern
Intern will focus on assisting director of operations daily on various operating tasks.
• MUST be able to use Excel- able to make clear and legible
• Excellent listener who can take direction
• Asks questions in order to complete tasks to the best your
• STRONG attention to detail with ability to multitask
• Communicate professionally with vendors, partners, and staff
• Must be able to work from our office in Philadelphia
• Must have own computer
Intern will focus on assisting the ticketing department with quality assurance, reviewing ticket sales and inventory allotments and managing a comprehensive ticketing reporting system.
• Organized individuals with a hard working attitude
• Excellent phone, computer, and interpersonal skills
• Administrative or Customer Service background
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Finance & Accounting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Word & Excel),
Internet research, and email communication.
• Skills and knowledge in the areas of database management
and/or website development
Intern will focus on assisting Director of Finance daily on various accounting tasks.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
• Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
• Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks
without a lot of day-to-day management
• Must possess working computer skills (QuickBooks,
FileMaker, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
• Must live in or around Philadelphia
To apply for one of these positions, read the full job description on their website (see the links above). Then, send a cover letter and resume to internships@cidentertainment.