The hours for this position are extremely flexible and are centered around the schedule of the artist and band. The time will be split on duties in the Los Angeles area as well as on the road.
This role is ideal for individuals looking to immerse themselves in the live music and entertainment industry.
- Stagehand responsibilities
- Load In/Load Out
- Merchandise sales
- Assisting with sound check
- Managing expenses
- And other related tasks
- Good communication, multi-tasking and organization skills a must
- Sound experience preferred (not required)
- The position will suit individuals with a strong passion for live music, as well as an interest in events, touring and marketing
- We are seeking highly confident, reliable individuals with good time keeping skills.
This internship is initially unpaid. Any expenses related to tour travel will be covered.