What we do:
- Identify emerging trends in the production, promotion, distribution, and consumption of music.
- Highlight and support individuals, groups, and organizations using digital media in innovative ways.
- Encourage collaboration and promote the convergence of the music and online industries to enable people to connect both on and offline.
- Through panels, talks and case study presentations, we aim to provide thought leadership, innovation, and inspiration.
Our attendees and partners:
- Each event or platform showcases top innovating music:tech companies, artists, and music industry executives and icons.
- We are able to connect brands with music industry tastemakers and technology influences, positioning them as leaders in the digital space and aligning them with others who are passionate about the advancement of digital music.
Keep reading to find out how to apply for this opportunity.
- Coordinate with team of freelance writers and contributors.
- Find interesting and relevant articles to re-blog and post on the SoundCtrl website.
- Expand and maintain several SoundCtrl social media accounts.
- The intern will also be expected to contribute original content to the blog on a regular basis.
- The intern will have the opportunity to be on the cutting edge and interact with leaders in the music and technology space.
- For college credit.
Spring Semester 2013
New York, NY
- Familiarity with and strong interest in the music and technology industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Familiarity with social networking tools (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Klout)
- Proficiency in Wordpress
- Proficiency in Photoshop, graphic design, HTML is a plus
- Experience with video editing is a plus
- Able to dedicate 6 hours a day, 2 or 3 days per week during the semester
Fill out an application here