November 05, 2012
Marketing/Assistant Job Opportunity with Dotted Music
Dotted Music is a music industry blog that offers tools for music marketing, ebooks, management tips, industry news, interviews, promotional showcases, and more. We've shared some of their great articles and ebooks with you on Twitter in the past. This international site is looking for an Assistant who can work remotely to join their growing team. Keep reading to learn more and find out how to apply.
The Assistant's tasks include providing administrative support to the company's management, doing research, communicating via email and phone, collecting data, booking meetings, creating monthly performance reports, etc. This is not a very highly paid job at this stage, so a candidate must be passionate about music and have a strong desire to be involved in the music business in the first place.
This is a remote position. You can work from any part of the world; from your home, library, or Starbucks - we don't care until you get the tasks done and meet the listed requirements (we do insist on regular video calls to establish a personal connection though).
• Must be detail oriented, punctual, able to multi-task
• Fluent English (being a native speaker is preferred, but not required)
• Excellent communication skills
• Great writing, spelling and typing skills
• Strong computer and MS Office knowledge
• Knowledge of music business
• Internet and social networks savvy
• Must be available online during the working day (which is set individually)
• Ability to respond to issues promptly
• Strong organizational and time management skills, experience in a telecommuting work is highly preferred
• Desire to work in the music industry, on awesome projects, with incredible people ;)
Apply directly on their job board here and tell them Intern Like a Rockstar sent you.