According to Rock The Vote, we represent the largest (44 million eligible to vote) and most diverse generation in the history of the country. Imagine the impact we could have if we all make our voices heard this November. Make sure you register.
Here's what you need to know to get registered and be heard:
- Are you already registered? Double check with Can I Vote?
- Voter registration deadlines differ by state, but they are all coming up. The deadlines range from October 6 to October 31. Click here to see a full list and find the deadline for your state.
- Have questions about voting as a student (such as whether or not you can register to vote where you go to school instead of where you are from)? Get them answered here.
- If you're from one of the following states, you can register online. Click on your state:
- If your state doesn't allow online registration, you can complete an online form, have the completed form sent to you, and then just sign it and turn it in. Register via Rock the Vote.
- If you're studying abroad, away at school, have a tight course schedule or just won't be able to make it to the polls on election day visit this site to request your absentee ballot now.
- Want to know what you need to bring to vote, where to go to vote, or sign up to get a reminder to vote? Click here to find out the information for your state.
You have the right to have a voice and a say in the USA's future, in your future. Don't miss the opportunity.