We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, outgoing, and creative individual to grow with ourcompany.
- Marketing and promoting new releases to music blogs, music websites, social networks and onlinemusic services.
- Promoting new releases to college radio, internet radio, and music supervisors.
- Marketing and promoting new releases to artist fanbases and to the general public.
- Sending out marketing and promotional materials to press and retailers.
- Contributing articles and information for company websites and blogs.
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work well on your own as well as with a group.
- Must be knowledgeable of all current social media trends and sites such as Twitter, Facebook,Tumblr, YouTube etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must enjoy interacting with people and networking to make new contacts.
- Previous music industry or related marketing experience is beneficial.
Please send resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, answering only three (3) of the following questions in your coverletter.
1. Name three of your favorite places to discover new music.
2. Name the last three music videos that you watched.
3. Name the last three live music shows that you attended.
4. Name the last three albums that you downloaded.
5. Name your three favorite bands/artists of all time.
6. Name the three social networks that you are the most active on.