Sirius XM Radio Inc. is America's satellite radio company. SiriusXM broadcasts more than 135 channels of commercial free music, premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather to more than 20 million subscribers. We are one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment company and we are among the largest subscription media companies in the United States. SiriusXM broadcasts to subscribers everywhere they want to listen in cars, on boats, in the home or office, and through a wide range of mobile devices. SiriusXM offers an impressive array of content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern, Martha Stewart, Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnell, Jamie Foxx, Barbara Walters, Opie & Anthony, Bob Edwards, Chris "Mad Dog" Russo, Jimmy Buffett, The Grateful Dead, Willie Nelson, and Bob Dylan, among others. SiriusXM is the leader in sports programming as the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, NBA, NHL, and PGA Tour and offers major college sports.
SiriusXM is a great place to intern regardless of your major because they offer a deverse array of experiences including broadcasting, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, human resources, talk/music programming, and information technology. Find out more below and apply today!
Internships are offered in several different cities including New York, Washington DC, and Nashville
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must work a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Must be enrolled in a college or university and be receiving academic credits for the internships (internships are all unpaid)
Internships Are Offered In The Following Fields:
• Finance & Accounting • Sales & Marketing • Broadcasting & Production
• Engingeering • Information Technology • Legal & Regulatory • Human Resources
• Information Technology • E-Business & Web Design • Public Relations