This isn't your stereotypical internship:
- Create your own tasks, based on what the company does and its key objectives.
- Email a proposal each week for how you will market and promote KeDa's roster and help build their fanbase using interesting and new online tools
- This internship is UNPAID
idea creating, and problem solving people." If that sounds like you, keep reading to learn how to apply.
Interns will work virtually and will need a PC, Laptop or iPad, Skype, and an Internet connection
Send a short video (no more than 3 mins) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining:
- A remarkable/innovative idea you implemented at work or school/college
- Why we should pick you as our intern