Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry.
An internship with Warner Music Group provides students with the opportunity to obtain real world
experience at one of the top music companies in the industry. Our internships provide on-the-job training by allowing interns to shadow industry professionals in a variety of departments. Every intern is assigned a special project that will both assist them in increasing their understanding of how each department operates, and aid the department in addressing a business need. Warner Music Group values its interns, as such we have developed an Intern Bill of Rights which is presented to both interns and supervisors to ensure a mutually rewarding experience.
Tasks will include:
• Assist label management, artist management, and D2C content management staff in the content
management activities of some of Warner Music Group’s biggest web properties.
• Analyzing user submitted questions and forwarding these on to appropriate parties
• Researching artists
• Providing community updates and site feedback.
• Uploading audio, photos, videos and tour dates.
• Moderating user submitted content and the message boards to watch for inappropriate content
• Partnering with the content management staff to ensure monthly website traffic goals are met by making sure each site being managed has the relevant, up-to-date, and fresh content every day.
Location: NYC, NY (Midtown)
To qualify for an internship with Warner Music Group you must: Be currently enrolled at an accredited college/university, make a commitment of 15-20 hours per week and be able to receive college credit for your internship and A LETTER OF PROOF MUST BE SUBMITTED.
Interest in the music industry and entertainment required; Experience with social media (Facebook,
Twitter, etc.) is a plus.
Some of our Past/Current Clients include:
E-mail resume and cover letter to: Selena Shepps